The use of botox is already well established in the field of cosmetics, but nowadays, dental botox is gaining popularity. Dentists are experts when it comes to muscle and bone structures of the face and mouth. Therefore, it is best to get their expertise if you want to undergo dental botox.
If you have a gummy smile, puckered chin, and/or unwanted lip lines, you can consider therapeutic botox. Botox comes from botulism toxin A, which works as a neurotoxin that can improve appearance and help some oral issues.
Here are some of the benefits of therapeutic botox:
- If you’re suffering from muscle tension in the head, face, and/or neck, you can try therapeutic botox to ease the pain and tension.
- A headache and pain symptoms associated with bite problems like Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome can be managed through therapeutic botox.
- You can find relief from teeth grinding or clenching when you undergo therapeutic botox treatment.
- Therapeutic botox also helps reduce gummy smiles and upside down smiles.
- Problems like puckered chins and lip lines can also be corrected through therapeutic botox.
If you think therapeutic botox could be a solution to manage your oral and facial problems, then don’t hesitate to contact us our dental office in Woodbridge, Ontario. Here at Dentistry For You Woodbridge, we make sure to offer you the best services possible, that includes therapeutic botox treatment.
– The Dentistry For You Woodbridge Team